Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Happy Post




Today, I'm feeling uncharacteristically down. I hate feeling sad because all I want to do is turn up the air condition, curl up in bed, and go to sleep. I've been sleeping too much as it is, so I've decided to attempt to cheer myself up, as moronic as that sounds, by listing all the things I can think of at this moment that make me feel happy no matter what's going on.

1. Waking up and realizing I have time to go back to sleep
2. Waking up and realizing it’s a Saturday
3. BREAKFAST
4. Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
5. Mylifeisaverage.com
6. Dancing to good music when nobody’s watching
7. Pajamas
8. Primetime TV (gossip girl, glee, house, CSI, grey’s, etc)
9. “I Gotta A Feeling” by the Black Eyed Peas
10. A stranger holding open a door for me
11. Talking all night about the most ordinary things
12. Knowing that even if I’m feeling like crap, I made someone smile
13. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
14. Watching Jeopardy and getting a question right
15. My two dogs who are ALWAYS excited to see me
16. Free tastes of absolutely anything
17. The Ellen Show
18. When school is cancelled out of the blue
19. When the underdog wins

And just for right now..

20. Nintendo

5 comments:

  1. This post is for you Patricia Silva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam. :)
    You should've included all of our favorite stuffs like Chem2, Sony, etc. Hahaha.
    I was laughing while reading it. I know that your future blogs would be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dancing when nobody's watching? I think I'm like that... SOMETIMES. (Kasi there are times I dance even if maraming tao, though I suck. XD PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR DANCE :D)

    I wear pajamas at home! :D Or jeans...

    You make me smile.

    Nintendo! Do you play DS? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah dancing is the best, but Im way too awkward to do so in front of people so wag na! :|

    HAHAHA oh yeah i love DS. It's so fun!

    Thanks for reading aloy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. People should do this more often. ;) Ditto to almost everything on that list! :) :) Might do a blog similar to this. ;) The next time I'm "uncharacteristically down". :P

    ReplyDelete